6 Questions to Ask when Touring an Assisted Living Community
Visiting a community is a great way to get the feel for the people and the environment.However, it can be difficult to know what to look for and what to ask on your visit. I’m sure you want to make the right decision. That means learning about the quality of the community’s operation and care.
Here are six important questions that can help you better understand both ( The community’s operation and care)
- How does the community hire and train caregivers?
- What is the staff to resident ratio?
- Can you review a copy of the community’s state survey results?
- What is—and isn’t—included in the monthly fee?
- How often do monthly fees increase?
- What are the legal requirements you will need to sign?
Take time to review the answers to each of these questions and the legal documents and make a list of any follow-up questions you might have. While these questions may be helpful, it’s also important to pay attention to how you feel at the community. Do you feel warmly welcomed? Can this place become yours or your loved ones’ new home ?
The Village at Sugar Land can answer all your questions. Feel free to give us a call and plan a schedule trip with us. See our beautiful community with latest technology and amenities. Meet our staff and feel comfortable with all your concerns. We are here for you. Contact 832-944-8111 or email [email protected]