If you’re currently searching for quality Sugar Land TX Senior Living Communities, you should definitely check out the services offered at The Village of Sugar Land. The goal here is to have our residents feel as happy and comfortable as possible. You’ll find that everything about our facility reflects that commitment. With comfortable apartments, landscaped courtyards, dog parks, and sitting areas, we are proud to provide great living environments for all our residents. Additionally, you can feel our commitment to the way our staff behaves and conducts itself. Above all, we aim to help all of our clients find the right solutions to their assisted living needs with a great retirement community with everything they need to live a great and happy life.
Everything we offer, from our memory care services, floor plans, senior living advisors, to our continuing care services, is offered to help residents find comfort in our facilities. Our staff aims to provide patients with great days every single day. This means finding prompt solutions for concerns and problems that we know each person we take in faces every single day. In addition to the essential needs, we also coordinate any additional home health care services to ensure continuity of care. We also offer on-site hospice services that’ll help family members make their loved ones feel as comfortable as possible.
About Our Sugar Land TX Senior Living Communities
We believe that with careful planning and attention to even the smallest details, we’re able to find the best forms of offering senior housing facilities and services. When you choose us over the other Sugar Land TX Senior Living Communities, you’re betting on the quality of service in addition to a consistent and rigorous commitment to excellence. Here are some of the options we have for our floor plans:
- One bedroom deluxe
- Studio deluxe
Additionally, our apartments feature:
- Walk-in closets
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators
- Full bath with walk-in showers
One thing you should note is that some apartments have patios that open into an enclosed, landscaped courtyard. Also, each apartment has its own HVAC systems. Furthermore, our apartments are designed to create surroundings that are comfortable and that allow people to focus on the things they enjoy, while also helping them flourish in the nurturing environment. Even more, we welcome pets in all our assisted living apartments.
Three Levels of Care
- Level One: Independent living with medication assistance and support for daily activities
- Level Two: Assistance in daily living activities, medication assistance. Residents may also sometimes require occasional intervention with certain behaviors
- Level Three: Support for most activities in daily living, medication assistance, in addition to more frequent interventions for certain behaviors.
Our Assisted Living
We provide higher levels of care with one bedroom and a studio floor plan. Additionally, we have professional nurses available 24/7, along with a higher level of staffing.
We’re an Excellent Solution For:
- Post-surgical care: We offer quality therapy and nursing care for people who live on their own in their homes but want extra reassurance of nursing care before they return home following the surgery. Additionally, we are also able to provide post-surgical care to residents after a procedure.
- Respite care: Primary caregivers that are in need of a break can turn to us when it comes to great respite care services. Whether it’s a resource for care for family members or a solution while you take a trip to visit friends or family, we have short-term care services to help.
- Aging in place: Residents who need more care provided by our regular plans can turn to our plus services rather than turning to a nursing home. This way, the clients are able to continue to enjoy all of the great amenities of The Village At Sugar Land. Additionally, they’ll be able to benefit from the wellness and fitness activities tailored to their individual needs.
Memory Care Unit
In memory care, our focus leans towards providing supportive environments where family members can be safe and comfortable. We offer 24 studio apartments and six semiprivate apartments. The memory care unit consists of three sections, with residents designated a group according to their level of function. In each area, the rooms open onto a living and dining area, consequently creating a home-like environment. All three areas open to a courtyard that has porches, landscaping, and beautiful walking paths.
Every day is a busy day in our memory care units, and our dedicated staff oversees activities from 9 a.m. all the way to 7 p.m. We have set times for each exercise and outdoor activities. Each week, we offer:
- Pet therapy
- Movie time
- Hymn time, as well as a variety of other activities
From cooking and gardening to games and puzzles, we are able to provide stimulation and interaction that our residents need. Even more, we keep our residents active, consequently decreasing agitation and reducing the need for medication.
Additionally, our memory care unit includes a salon for hair cuts, pedicures, and shampoos. The meals we offer vary in finger foods to help residents maintain their independence during mealtime. We’re also able to accommodate special diets. Even more, we make sure that our patients are properly hydrated throughout the day. Our support services don’t neglect the patient’s family, with features such as:
- Educational programs on dementia
- Monthly family dinners
- Ongoing family support groups
Special Programs for Nonresidents
The Village of Sugar Land also offers services to families who provide care at home for a family member. We are able to provide respite care in our Memory Care unit when caregivers need a break or a helping hand. Family members can also spend a day with us and take part in our activities and programs prior to returning back home at the end of the day. These types of services are available on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking for a top-rated senior living community, you should definitely contact the great staff of The Village of Sugar Land. You can reach us by calling (281) 729-8800, or visit our locations or living options webpages. You can also check out our Sugar Land Texas Memory Care article for more information. Moreover, you can visit our website to learn more about our great Sugar Land TX Senior Living Communities.
Sugar Land Fun Facts
- Home to two professional minor league sports teams
- The population of Sugar Land is approximately 84,511
- Home to more than 560 acres of beautiful developed parkland
- Learn more about Sugar Land here