Are you currently searching for Sugar Land Texas Senior Assisted Living communities? If so, make sure to check out the services offered at The Village of Sugar Land. The goal here is to help residents live happily and comfortably as possible. When you choose us as your senior living community, you’ll find everything about our facility reflects our commitment to great service. We have comfortable apartment plans, landscaped courtyards, dog parks, and sittings areas. With so many features to boast about, we’re proud to be able to provide great living environments for all of our residents. Additionally, our staff is always professional and works to provide the best personal care and residential care.
Our great facilities in Sugar Land are great for providing senior care services and a good quality of life to those elders living in Sugar Land or the surrounding areas. Our memory care service, floor plans, senior living advisors, continuing care services, and related services aim to help residents find comfort in our facilities. Furthermore, our staff aims to provide patients services to make their days great, every single day. Apart from essential needs, we also coordinate any additional home health services that’ll help family members make their loved ones feel as comfortable as possible. Contact us today to learn more about what our services can do for you.
About Our Sugar Land Texas Senior Assisted Living Community
We believe that our residents deserve the best possible services when it comes to senior living assistance. With careful planning and attention to the smallest details, we’re able to offer great senior housing facilities and services. Essentially, choosing us as your Sugar Land Texas Senior Assisted Living community means betting on quality services and a consistent and rigorous commitment to excellence. Here are some of the options we have available for our floor plans:
- One bedroom deluxe
- Studio deluxe
Additionally, our apartment plans also feature:
- walk-in closets
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators
- Full bath with walk-in showers
Another thing to note is the fact that our apartments have patios that open into an enclosed, landscaped courtyard. In addition to coming with quality HVAC systems, our apartments are also designed to create surroundings that are comfortable, and that lets people focus on things they enjoy. Overall, we aim to help residents flourish in the nurturing environment. We also welcome pets in all our apartments.
Three Levels of Care
- Level One: Independent living with medication assistance and support for daily activities
- Level Two: Assistance for daily activities, along with medication assistance. Residents may also require intervention with certain behaviors occasionally
- Level Three: This level offers support for most daily living activities, medication assistance, and more frequent interventions for certain behaviors
Why Choose The Village of Sugar Land?
The Village of Sugar Land takes pride in providing higher levels of care. Additionally, our team of professional nurses is available 24/7, along with a higher level of staffing. As such, we’re an excellent solution for:
- Post-surgical care: We offer quality therapy and nursing care for those who live by themselves in their homes but request extra reassurance of nursing care before they return home following their procedure.
- Respite care: If you’re a primary caregiver and are in need of a break, you can count on us for quality respite care services. Whether it’s a care resource for family members or a short-term solution when you take a trip to visit friends or family, we have short-term respite care services you need.
- Aging in place: If our regular plans don’t provide the services residents need, they are free to turn to additional services rather than turning to a nursing home. This way, the residents are able to still enjoy the amenities in our facilities. Additionally, residents will be able to benefit from the fitness and wellness activities tailored to their specific needs.
Memory Care Units
In our memory care units, we focus on providing supportive environments to help family members be safe and comfortable. We are able to offer 24 studio apartments and six semiprivate units. These memory care units consist of three sections, with residents designated to a group according to their level of function. In each of these areas, the rooms have an opening to a living and dining area, consequently creating a home-like environment. Even more, the three areas open to a courtyard with porches, landscaping, and beautiful walking paths.
Here at The Village of Sugar Land, every day is a busy day in our memory care units. Our experienced staff oversees activities from 9 a.m. all the way to 7 p.m. We have set times for each exercise activity. Each week, we offer:
- Pet therapy
- Movie time
- Hymn time, as well as a variety of other activities
From cooking and gardening to games and puzzles, we’re able to provide stimulation and interaction that truly help our residents. Even more, by keeping residents active, we help decrease agitation and reduce the need for medication.
The memory care units also include a salon for hair cuts, pedicures, and shampoos. We offer a variety of finger foods to help residents maintain their independence during mealtime. Furthermore, we’re also able to accommodate special diets. All in all, we make sure our residents are properly fed and hydrated throughout the day. One other thing to note is that our services don’t exclude the resident’s family, we also offer:
- Educational programs on dementia
- Monthly family dinners
- Ongoing family support groups
Special Programs for Nonresidents
We’re pleased to also offer services to family members who care for their loved ones at home. We offer respite care services in our memory care unity, giving primary caregivers much needed rest and a helping hand. Family members can actually spend a day with us and take part in our activities and programs prior to returning back home. These types of services are available on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking for a comfortable, secure, and top-quality senior living community, you should definitely contact the great team of The Village of Sugar Land. You can reach us by calling (281) 729-8800 or visiting our locations and living options webpages. In addition, you can also learn more by reading our Sugar Land TX Assisted Living Homes article. You can also visit our website to learn more about our quality Sugar Land Texas Senior Assisted Living services.
Sugar Land Fun Facts
- Sugar Land has an approximate population of 84,511
- The city of Sugar Land is home to more than 560 acres of beautifully developed parkland
- Located in eastern Fort Bend County
- Learn more about the city of Sugar Land here