Are you searching for Missouri City, TX Senior Living Communities near me? Look no further; The Village is here to support you every step of the way, no matter what your loved ones need.
From senior living advisors, floor plans, personal care, comfortable living options, assisted living, and memory care services, our facilities are great for a number of services.
Additionally, our senior living community features amenities that help keep residents comfortable and constantly active. Even more, the levels of care are great as they help seniors live independently. Overall, we’re the go-to option when it comes to assisted living communities. While there are many other options available, we make sure to provide the highest quality of assisted living services possible.
Our team of professional nurses and staff is able to assist our residents at any point that they require assistance. Additionally, our memory care unit also features 24/7 support from our dedicated team of nurses and staff. Essentially, you can be sure that our services will be greatly satisfactory for your loved ones. We even go as far as offering services for non-residences in instances where home care simply isn’t the best option.
With our great services, you’ll be able to find the best type of care services for your loved one. Even more important, our residents are part of a friendly community that is full of great vibes, life, and freedom. The residents of The Village at Sugar Land can expect to feel independent while living in our assisted living facilities.
Assisted Living Services
The Village at Sugar Land is proud to offer several options when it comes to apartments and levels of care. Prospective residents and loved ones will see how beneficial or options are when they look through our facilities. While many senior housing providers are typically limited in terms of options, The Village at Sugar Land aims to provide premium senior care services.
Located in Sugar Land, our assisted living community is great for residents in and around the Greater Houston Area. When seniors see our facilities, they’ll be able to observe the great amenities that come with our services. Furthermore, our environments are great for making seniors want to live here.
There are six different types of apartments that prospective residents can choose from, and each one of these options is designed for great comfort and creating welcoming environments. Another great feature that comes with our apartments is their opening onto an enclosed courtyard. Moreover, each apartment unit comes with its own heating and cooling system. Here are some of the floors plans we offer that provide homey environments:
- One-bedroom deluxe
- Studio deluxe
Keep in mind that our view plans can be viewed through our website. Once you choose the floor plan that you think fits with you, you’ll then have to choose the most suitable level of care. These levels are dependent on each resident’s state of health.
The Levels of Care
The first thing to know with our levels of care is that they all provide medication assistance. The first level of care primarily offers independent living with some assistance with daily activities. The second level provides an increased level of support for daily activities, but at a moderate level. Finally, our third level of care is similar to the other levels aport from more support in most of the residents’ activities. Overall, all these levels of care help residents live comfortably throughout their time with us.
While our assisted living options are the primary service we offer, we do also provide two advanced options. The first of these options is our assisted living plus option. Assisted Living Plus is an excellent option as it serves as a solution for a few situations. The other advanced option we offer is our memory care unit. Our memory care unit is great in offering assistance to elders who suffer from memory conditions such as dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Assisted Living Plus Services
Our Assisted Living Plus options are great for scenarios such as:
- Post-surgical care: Our Assisted Living Plus services are great for seniors who are recovering from a surgical procedure they went through. These seniors choose us as they determine our care services to be better than the ones they would find in their own homes. So seniors who are in need of nursing care or therapy can come to us. Furthermore, our residents can also receive this care.
- Respite Care: For primary caregivers who tend to care for their loved ones at home, they can turn to our respite care services when they decide to take a break from the heavy loads of care. The floor options for our memory care unit are way more limited, but despite that, they still provide comfortable, homey homes.
- Aging in Place: For those residents who require more care than our regular assisted living plans can provide, we have Assisted Living Plus plans to compensate. This option is a great alternative to moving to a nursing home. This way, the residents can enjoy our amenities while also benefitting from our wellness and fitness activities. Moreover, these activities are tailor-made to each resident’s individual needs.
Seniors, over time, will experience far more prevalent degenerative brain diseases. Dementia may not be curable, but there are still steps that can be taken to reduce the disease’s symptoms. In fact, there are several forms of therapy and medication that can assist patients by helping them maintain and manage memory loss.
There are several ways that patients can suffer from memory loss conditions. Apart from brain diseases, there are infections, brain tumors, radiation, and brain trauma that could possibly lead to memory loss. All of these conditions can lead to memory loss.
Missouri City TX Senior Living Communities near me
The Village at Sugar Land, LLC is proud to devote its time and effort to help patients receive great senior care in Houston. Our experienced and dedicated team of nurses and physicians is ready to take on new residents and help them in any way possible. If you are interested in our services and wish to learn more, make sure to contact us at your earliest convenience. You can reach our friendly representatives by calling (281) 729-8800. Stop searching Missouri City, TX Senior Living Communities near me, and visit The Village today!
Missouri City, TX Fun Facts
- This city spans two counties.
- The Missouri City Recreation & Tennis Center has over 10 tennis courts!
- A railway once connected Missouri City to Los Angeles.
- For more fun facts on Missouri City, TX, search here.