If you’re in the current search for Sugar Land TX Assisted Living Apartments, then you should definitely contact The Village of Sugar Land. Here, the goal is to make our residents feel as happy and comfortable as possible. Residents will find that our facilities and amenities reflect the agency’s mission. Thanks to features such as comfortable apartments, landscaped courtyards, dog parks, and sitting areas, we’re able to provide residents with great and comfortable living environments. Furthermore, our commitment to great service is reflected in the way our staff behaves and conducts itself. Above all, we aim to help all of our clients through comprehensive solutions to their assisted living needs. All in all, we provide a great retirement community with all things required in order to live a great and happy life.
We offer great features in our facilities, such as social activities, senior housing, pet-friendly community, senior living advisors, memory care units, continuing care nursing homes, art classes, floor plans, and much more. Also, our apartments have patios that open onto enclosed, landscaped courtyards. The apartments come with heating and cooling systems and are designed to create comfortable surroundings where residents can focus on enjoying their lives while flourishing in a nurturing environment. Even more, our apartments are also pet-friendly. Contact us today to learn more about what our assisted living facilities and services can do for you.
Three Levels of Assisted Living Care
- Level One: Residents in level one assisted living care can expect independent living with assistance for medication, along with minimal support for daily activities
- Level Two: The residents in our level two assisted living care will receive minimal to moderate assistance in daily living activities. Additionally, these residents could require occasional interventions for certain behaviors
- Level Three: Residents in our level three assisted living care to have medication assistance and support for daily tasks. Moreover, these residents may need more frequent interventions for certain behaviors.
About Our Sugar Land TX Assisted Living Apartments
With our Sugar Land TX Assisted Living Apartments and services, we are able to help our residents in a number of ways. For one, some of our units come with patios that open onto enclosed, landscaped courtyards. Additionally, the units come with their own heating and cooling systems. Generally speaking, our units are designed to create comfortable surroundings that allow residents to focus on the things they love and flourish in a nurturing environment. Even more, our units are all pet-friendly. Take a look at some of the floor plans we are able to offer:
- One-bedroom deluxe
- Studio deluxe
Additionally, our apartment units also feature:
- Walk-in closets
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators
- Full baths with walk-in showers
Furthermore, we offer three levels of assisted living care:
- Level one: Residents in level one of our assisted living care experience independent living along with medication assistance and minimal support on daily activities
- Level two: Residents in level two receive medication assistance in addition to minimal to moderate assistance on daily activities. Residents in level two assisted living care may also require occasional intervention for certain behaviors
- Level three: The residents in level three of assisted living receive medication assistance along with support for many of their daily living activities. Additionally, these residents may also need more frequent interventions for certain behaviors
Assisted Living Plus
In addition to standard assisted living and memory care services, The Village of Sugar Land also offers Assisted Living Plus services. These services are great as they provide higher levels of living care with bedroom and studio floor plans. Furthermore, our Assisted Living Plus has a team of professionals nurses that are available 24/7. Moreover, these services are great solutions for the following:
- Post-surgical: Assisted Living Plus is great as it offers therapy and care for residents living independently in their homes but who need the extra reassurance of nursing care prior to returning home after their procedure. Even more, we also offer post-procedure care to residents after their procedures.
- Respite care: If you’re a primary caregiver in need of a break, feel free to turn to our respite care services. Whether you need a resource to care for your loved ones while you handle your own healthcare needs, or you need our services for when you take a trip to visit friends and family, we’re the team for the job. Contact us today to learn more about our great short-term care options.
- Aging in place: Residents who need more care than our standard plans can provide can choose our Assisted Living Plus option instead of turning to a nursing home. By doing so, residents will still be able to take part and enjoy all the amenities that come in our facility, in addition to benefitting from our wellness and fitness activities designed for specific needs.
Our memory care services focus on providing supportive environments to our residents and their families. Our memory care offerings include 24 studio apartments and six semi-private apartments. Moreover, the unit is divided into three sections, with residents being assigned groups according to their level of function. Each of these areas has rooms that open onto a living and dining area, creating a home-like environment. Moreover, these three areas open onto a secure courtyard with landscaping, porches, and walking paths.
Memory Care Activities
Those who reside in our memory care units will stay active throughout the day. With that being said, all the activities taking place will be overseen by our professional staff from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. Our residents will also receive time periods each day for exercise and outdoor activities. Every week, our memory care unit offers:
- Pet therapy
- Movie time
- Hymn time, as well as a variety of other activities
Furthermore, activities such as cooking, gardening, games, and puzzles are great in stimulating and interacting with our residents. Not only that, but these activities also help decrease agitation and reduce the need for medication. Even more, this unit also comes with a salon for haircuts, shampoos, and pedicures.
Contact Us Today
If you’re interested in learning more about our services, make sure to contact us at your earliest convenience. You can get in contact with The Village of Sugar Land by calling (281) 729-8800 or visiting our locations and living options webpages. Moreover, you can also learn more by reading this Sugar Land Texas Senior Assisted Living Near Me article. You can learn more about Sugar Land TX Assisted Living Apartments by visiting our website. We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about how we can help you.
Sugar Land Fun Facts
- The first city to be named a Community of Respect in 2007
- Sugar Land is home to more than 560 acres of parkland
- Home to two professional minor league sports teams
- Learn more about Sugar Land here