If you’re online searching for Southwest Houston Texas Assisted Living Facilities Near Me, you should check out the assisted living and memory care services offered at The Village at Sugar Land.
We house exceptional facilities with varying levels of care. Additionally, the senior living community also features amenities that’ll keep residents busy and comfortable. The great thing about our care services is that they allow our residents to live independently.
You should note that home care or nursing homes are not the only options you have. The Village at Sugar Land, LLC, provides excellent services that make staying here comfortable and enjoyable. With so many assisted living and memory care facilities, we’re proud to be one of the leading facilities around.
Here at The Village at Sugar Land, our team of staff and nurses are great at assisting residents when they need it. We offer a memory care unit with 24/7 support from nurses and staff.
Essentially, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that your loved one is in good hands. We even offer services to non-residences when care at home is not meeting the standards required.
In The Village at Sugar Land, you’ll be able to find the right care services for your loved one. Moreover, residents are part of a friendly community that brings great joy while being full of life and independence.
We work diligently to provide residents with a community that offers numerous amenities and gives people a true sense of freedom.
What Options Do We Offer for Assisted Living?
The Village at Sugar Land has many options when it comes to the apartments and levels of care we offer. Prospective residents and their families will find that our options are beneficial in many ways. Senior housing is typically limited in choice, but we do our part to provide truly premium senior care.
Our senior assisted living community is located in Sugar Land and is one of the better options for residents in and around the Greater Houston Area.
The residential care home we offer to residents is excellent for the medical care and assisted living services that we offer. When seniors enter our facilities, they’ll find that our facility is an exceptional fit for the way they want to live the rest of their lives.
We have six different types of apartments that prospective residents can choose from. Each type of apartment is great, as they are all designed to bring real comfort and welcoming environments.
Even more, we have apartment units that open onto an enclosed courtyard. And with their cooling and heating system, our floor plans are great for providing home environments, so your loved ones feel comfortable in our assisted living community.
Here are some of the floor plans we offer:
- One-bedroom deluxe
- Studio deluxe
You can view these floor plans on our company’s website. Once you choose your floor plan, the next step to take is deciding on the right level of care.
The level of care will depend on the state and health of the resident. One thing every level of care includes is medication assistance.
The Three Levels of Care
- Level one: Level one care offers residents independent living environments with medication assistance and minimal support with daily activities
- Level two: This level of care provides medication assistance with minimal to moderate assistance with daily living activities. Additionally, our residents in level two of care may require the occasional intervention with certain behaviors
- Level three: Residents in level three will receive medication assistance and support for a majority of daily living, in addition to more frequent interventions for specific behaviors
Our Advanced Options
We call our primary care option assisted living. However, we do also offer other options of care, specifically two more advanced options. The first of these two advanced options serves as an excellent solution for several situations.
The second option is memory care. Our memory care unit is great as it provides an assistant to residents who have dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other types of memory problems.
Assisted Living Plus
Assisted living plus is an excellent solution for the following situations:
- Post-surgical care: We’re able to offer therapy and nursing care to those who live independently in their homes but need the extra reassurance of nursing care before their return from surgical procedures. Even more, we also provide exceptional care for our residents after they go through their surgical procedures.
- Respite care: Every now and then, primary caregivers will need a break from taking care of their loved ones. When that time comes, you should reach out to The Village at Sugar Land to learn about our respite care needs. Whether you need a solution or while you take a trip to visit friends or family. Overall, our Assisted Living Plus services can provide short-term care for your loved one while you take the time to handle your personal matters.
- Aging in place: Residents who need more care than what our Assisted Living Plans offer should turn to our Assisted Living Plus services rather than having to move to a nursing home. By doing so, they’ll continue to enjoy the amenities of The Village of Sugar Land and will also be able to keep benefitting from the wellness and fitness activities tailored to their specific needs.
Is your loved one currently suffering from mental health problems such as dementia or Alzheimer’s? If so, you should contact the staff at The Village at Sugar land, LLC.
The vast number of activities we offer for our memory care residents are meant to help residents stay busy and help them stay less agitated. Our memory care unit has 24/7 nursing support, so your loved one will always be watched over.
Southwest Houston Texas Assisted Living Facilities Near Me
If you are currently searching for the best senior living community for your loved one, contact The Village at Sugar Land at your earliest convenience.
You can reach us by calling (281) 729-8800. Moreover, you can learn more about our services by visiting our website. Finding the right type of senior living community can be more complicated than you think.
One thing that won’t be as difficult will be choosing our facilities as the solution to your Southwest Houston Texas Assisted Living Facilities Near Me search.
Houston Fun Facts
- The city of Houston is the fourth-largest in the nation
- Home to one of the largest shopping malls in the world, The Galleria
- Houston was at one point the capital of Texas
- Learn more about Houston here